This version is nearly self explanatory, so I'll just post the app "as is". Please link to my site and credit me if you embed this anywhere and note the copyright http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/.
The new features are:
- visual feedback
- easier to play diatonic scale
Here is a video, showing how to play it and demonstrating the tetris theme song.
There are lots of improvements to come, I just wanted to put this out there to get some feedback. Some of those improvements are:
- Options for remapping the keys and changing the fingering.
- Blowing into a microphone for variable volume.
- Real or midi instruments and other sound options.
Some questions I have for you are:
- Do you find the keys comfortable?
- Does the application work?
- Would your microphone be convenient to blow into while you play the keys? Can you read music or see your screen while you do that?
- Can you think of a better order for the notes? For example, I might make the diatonic scale very easy to play and the chromatic notes harder to reach.
I appreciate your feedback, jokes and ridicule (for this ridiculous application)
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites